I’m a pretty down-to-earth sort of guy. I like to gamble, work, party and enjoy my life. Why deny it? I don’t need complex philosophies to live my life, nor am I expecting to be a famous or well-known character. However, when it comes to gambling, I really tend to have a passion for strategies and graphic methods. In other words, when it comes to gambling, I’m a nerd!
Playing roulette is one of those games where the main factor involved is our willingness to take a risk; however, you need to be very unfortunate to not be able to predict some victories with accuracy. Let me then, introduce to you or in some cases, remind you, of facts and key notes for roulette playing from a gambling nerd.
- Did you know that Einstein said: “The only way to beat Roulette is to steal the money when the dealer’s not looking”? Well, he said it for a reason! There’s no mathematical way to decipher roulette bets in order to survive the house edge. With that said, please know that you’re entering a game of luck, despite the winning streaks. I’m an avid roulette player, don’t misunderstand me, but in my experience and study of the game, both in books and at the roulette tables; these conclusions are vital in avoiding dangerous strategies and severe money losses.
- In roulette, not every bet can be played methodically, since long-shots are difficult to predict. But, bets such as red, black or 1-12 have a good chance of being successful.
- I always play on the European Roulette Table and never on the American Roulette Table. The double zero on the American Table increases the casino’s profit, which also increases you chances of losing.
- Statistics are on your side with roulette playing even though you don’t bet at true odds and playing for an even amount has a 50% chance. Which also means that a long set of losing reds, blacks or 1-12 bets is almost impossible.
- The high risk or downside to roulette strategies is the concept of progressive stakes. They state that each bet, as the roulette keeps spinning has a better chance of being successful; therefore; they invite you to bet higher with each continuous bet.
- While playing online, many gamblers have had awesome success with the roulette and its beneficial spins, but I really think it’s very important to remember that it needs to be played for fun, rather than for making cash. As long as you play with your gaming budget, enjoy all of the different kinds of roulette tables!
- Keeping fun in mind, always put away the money you win and stick to your starting amount to continue playing. If you happen to lose that starting amount, control yourself from betting more. Basically, this tip helps you stick to only losing an amount you can afford and HOPEFULLY break even.
So there you go, all my personal experience and knowledge displayed for everyone to take advantage of of. Ready to put it into practice?