COSTUME350 Rules: Bonus is good for play in Slots, Keno, Bingo and Scratch Card Games Only. Offer comes with no wagering requirements, no limits on how much you can withdraw, and will redeem with any deposit you make of $50 or more.
COSTUME100 Rules: This code may only be used only after redeeming coupon code COSTUME350 and when you have a zero balance and no pending withdrawals. This chip comes with a 30X playthrough requirement (60x for Table Games and Video Poker) and is good for play in all our games except for Craps, Roulette, Baccarat, Pontoon 21, War, Sic Bo and Pai Gow Poker. The minimum and maximum withdrawal amount is $100. Prize may be claimed only when your last transaction was a deposit, please contact Customer Support if you have any doubts.
$300 Free Chip Prize Rules: comes with a 30X playthrough requirement (60x for Table Games and Video Poker) and is good for play in all our games except for Craps, Roulette, Baccarat, Pontoon 21, War, Sic Bo and Pai Gow Poker. The minimum withdrawal amount is $100 and the maximum $300.
If you are one of the 50 lucky winners, you’ll receive a message in your Prism Lobby Inbox Messages with the coupon code to redeem your chip. Prize may be claimed only when your last transaction was a deposit and when you have a zero balance and no pending withdrawals.
$10,000 Contest Winner Rules: The prize will be deposited into the winner’s Prism account in the form of cash. General Competition Rules (“the Rules”):
– The Prism Halloween Costume Contest (the Contest) is open to new and existing members of Prism; however, all participants must have a valid account with Prism prior to entering the competition.
- By uploading their picture, each contestant agrees to abide by the Rules and that his or her entry complies with all requirements set out in the Rules.
- Votes can be cast only from 00:00 October 1st, 2015 until 11:59 on October 31st, 2015. All times stated are Eastern Time.
- Winners will be announced at 3pm Central Time on November 4th – The 50 entrants with the most VOTES will each receive a prize of $300 in the form of a No Deposit Bonus (“Free Chip”).
- Winners will be notified inside the Prism Casino software via Prism Lobby Inbox Messages with their coupon codes.
- The $300 Free chip coupon codes will be sent to the winners’ accounts within 48 hours of announcing the winners.
- Contestants must provide accurate personal information when registering their account with Prism.
- Contestants must submit a photograph of themselves wearing a Halloween costume in order to enter. Entrants warrant that the photograph submitted is of themselves. In the event of a win, all account information must be correct in order to request a withdrawal.
- Persons under the age of 21 will not be permitted to participate. Players from certain geographical areas are also excluded; please check the list of countries that are prohibited here.
- In the event of a tie, the competition may be extended for an additional 48 hours, during which time the tied participants may continue to promote their entries.
- Failure to comply with these Rules may result in your disqualification from the Contest.
- Any decisions made by Prism Casino are final in all respects to the contest.
- Prism reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any Contestant it finds to be: (1) violating the rules, terms of service or general rules of Prism (2) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest; (3) intending abuse, harassment, or making threats; (4) anyone posting messages that would be considered spam or unwelcome. (5) any entrant found to be using false, fake, or otherwise fraudulent photographs in order to enter the competition.
- Prism will make use of Woobox’s vote system to count the votes. However, this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Woobox. Also note that participants are providing their personal information to Prism Casino, not to Facebook or Woobox.
- If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, denial of service attacks, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the control of Prism that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, Prism reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual(s) who tamper with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest.