Everyone dreams of leaving Vegas with their pockets full by using a smart gmabling strategy. To win more often, Blackjack players spend years to master card counting. To take more pots, poker players spend hours in front of mirror to polish their poker face. The question is what is left to the Roulette players and the answer is a spot on strategy!
What you will get from this article…
The truth is there’s actually a simple roulette strategy that roulette players use to win every time. Of course, now you are thinking that it is practically impossible to win on every single bet and that is not what we mean. If you are after a strategy that will put more money in your pocket over the long haul, this is the one.
Know the basics!
- There is a common misconception that you should only bet on evens or odds, black or red, or a specific numbers. Consider betting on the first dozen numbers (1 through 12), the second dozen numbers (13 through 24) and the third dozen numbers (25 through 36).
- Decision to choose a certain group of numbers should not come out of thin air. This is where a special strategy steps in. Your bets should be consistent!
- Let’s agree upon terms – For a better understanding, the first 12 numbers will be categorized as A. The second 12—B. The third 12—C. A zero or a double zero will be categorized as 0.
How do we choose the group of numbers?
- Start spinning the roulette wheel or playing on a free online roulette table so that you don’t blow your bankroll while preparing for this winning roulette strategy.
- As the ball lands, record the category. If the ball lands on a number in the second 12 numbers, write down B; if it land on the third, write down C.
- Keep spinning and recording until you see a series of five categories where one specific category is missing. So, if you record C, B, B, C, B for your five spins, you can stop because A didn’t come up.
So what’s so magical about A?
Well, in this example, that’s what you’ll be betting on at the real money roulette wheel. While you will alter your bet, you won’t actually alter what you’re betting on. That’s right! You’ll never, EVER, change the group that you’re putting your money on.
How do you bet?
It depends on what kind of bankroll you’re bringing to the table. If you’re bringing a bankroll of $500 or more, you can employ the double-your-bet strategy, where you double your bet every time you lose. If you’ve got a smaller bankroll to play with, consider increasing your bet by one unit when you lose, and decreasing it by one unit when you win.
There are tons of roulette strategies out there, and some sites will try to sell you a simple roulette strategy to win. You shouldn’t have to shell out cash to learn how to win at an online casino. Save your money for the online casino and use it to build a bigger bankroll, not to make a roulette strategy salesman rich.