Double Ya Luck
Think ‘1’ is the loneliest number? Then you’re going to fall in love with Double Ya Luck, an online slots game that celebrates all things 2! First, there’s the magic Double symbol, which acts as a wild symbol. Land on the symbol in a winning combination and you’ll automatically earn double payouts. It gets better. There are special Ya and Luck symbols, too. Land on those along with the word Double on the first three reels in that order and you’ll get to play a special 50/50 bonus rounds with 5 free games. Pick the right color and you’ll keep doubling your free games or prize multiplier amount. And the double theme wouldn’t be complete without a second bonus round. Land on the Dice and you’ll get to play a virtual boardgame. There’s so much more to discover, so check it out!
How to Play Double Ya Luck
Playing Double Ya Luck is a piece of cake. Start by placing your bet. See the up and down arrows next to the Bet and Lines buttons? Use them to lower or raise your bet and payline selections. Play between one and three lines, and bet between $0.01 and $5 per line. Clicking the Spin button sets the reels moving and starts the game. The Autoplay button is used to spin the game automatically so you can sit back and relax. Wondering which symbols pay out the most? Click the Help button at any time. You’ll find it at the bottom right of the game, below the Spin button.
Double Ya Luck Rules
The Double symbol is the wild symbol in Double Ya Luck. It can substitute for pretty much any symbol in the game to help you complete a winning line and land a big one. There are a few exceptions, though. The Double symbol can’t substitute in for the 7, Dice, Ya, and Luck Symbols. All of these (except for the 7 symbol) happen to be the scatter symbol and they lead to two different bonus rounds, depending on the combination.
Double Ya Luck Controls
- To select your bet per line, use the up and down arrows next to the Bet button.
- To select the number of lines you want to play, use the up and down arrows next to the Lines button.
- Ready to play? Just click the Spin button and the reels will start moving.
- Want to play at double speed? Click AutoPlay and we’ll do the spinning for you.
Double Ya Luck Features
- A progressive jackpot that resets at $222 and pops randomly
- Two fun bonus rounds where you can win all kinds of prizes
- A cool, retro look and feel reminiscent of classic slot machines