Get ready to go find one of the great species on the animal kingdom, the White Rhino! This African safari adventure will in more ways that you can imagine, including amazing payouts, great bonus rounds and a superb graphic interface. During this amazing safari slot machine game at Prism Casino, you will also be able to spot the enigmatic Kilimanjaro and the safari Guide; both scatter symbols that will award you different prizes and bonuses during the game.
How to Play White Rhino
White Rhino is a 25-line slots game where you can bet from as little as a penny to as much as $100.00. The wild card symbol is the White Rhino and it substitutes for all the symbols with the exception of the scatter symbols. White Rhino Free Games are triggered when 1 or more of the scatter symbols appear on each of reels 2, 3 and 4 during normal games.
To play the game all you have to do is choose the amount of lines you’d like to bet on as well as the amount you want to play with and then click the “Spin” button. White Rhino slots also offer an “Autoplay” feature that allows you to pre set the betting options and let the game spin automatically for a given number of times. This feature can be stopped at any time during the game.
White Rhino Rules
This exciting game features two different Scatter symbols played by the Kilimanjaro and the safari Guide. The first one triggers the Kilimanjaro Re-spins feature, and is enabled when two or more of these scattered symbols appear left to right. The Guide triggers a 10 free games feature when 3 or more scattered Guides appear anywhere during normal games.
White Rhino Game Controls
- Set your bet amount.
- Choose the number of lines you wish to bet on.
- Click on the “Spin” button.
- Your winnings will automatically be credited to your account!
- Consult the Paytable for a full list of symbols and their point values.
White Rhino Features
- Safari themed game with incredible graphics and animations.
- Multiple bonus rounds with free games and Re- spins!
- Two random and progressive Jackpots, a major and a minor one.
- Three different symbols, each unlocking its own extra features.