Roaring Twenties Bingo
Celebrate good times, have a ball, and enjoy an amazing period of prosperity in this online bingo experience like no other! Roaring Twenties Bingo takes you back in time to let you shoot for serious wealth by playing a game that everyone in the ‘20s absolutely loved. It’s part online slots, part bingo, and all around entertaining.
How to Play Roaring Twenties Bingo
Don’t let the complicated screenshot fool you. Roaring Twenties Bingo is as easy to play as your favorite online slots game.
First, select the amount you’d like to bet on each bingo card. You’re free to bet anywhere from $0.01 to $5 per card.
Then, select the number of turns you’d like to play in each round. You can play up to 100 draws per round.
Once you’ve locked in those numbers, choose how many cards you’d like to play. You can play anywhere from one to 100 cards simultaneously.
Roaring Twenties Bingo includes an Extra Balls feature. By turning it on, five extra balls are added to the mix and your bet will be doubled. You can turn the Extra Balls feature on and off before the start of each round.
Roaring Twenties Bingo Rules
Before you sit down to play Roaring Twenties Bingo, one of Prism Casino’s most popular games, you need to understand a few key rules.
- You can only turn the Extra Balls feature on or off prior to the start of each round. The Extra Balls feature can’t be turned off mid-round.
- The Roaring Twenties are all about having a great time, so it should come as no surprise that Roaring Twenties Bingo includes two separate progressive jackpots. Fill an entire bingo cardboard to qualify for the biggest prize.
Roaring Twenties Game Controls
- Bet represents the amount you’d like to wager on every single game.
- Use the Turbo button to speed up the results that are displayed on the screen.
- Hit Cashier to go to your account. You can review your history, make a deposit, or even redeem a bonus coupon.
Roaring Twenties Game Features
- A great night out – We bring the bingo hall directly into your living room
- A Maxi Jackpot – fill an entire cardboard to trigger it
- Play faster – Use the turbo button to speed things up